Ph.D. Admission Procedure
- Applications for admission to a Ph.D. program at Parishkar College are accepted twice a year, for the January and July sessions.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. program, whether full-time or part-time, must possess the requisite percentage of marks/grade point average/subjects/specializations in the qualifying examination as indicated under each Ph.D. program.
- Candidates who apply for the Ph.D. part-time program will have to submit their employment verification details at the time of form filling and also an NOC from the employer, as per the specified format, at the time of joining after their selection to the program.
- Candidates may refer to the section ‘Application Form’ for filling out the Admission Form and the list of essential documents that must be uploaded while applying.
- Eligible candidates (Ph.D. Entrance Test) and candidates exempted as per criteria will be required to appear in the Selection Process consisting of PET (as given in the ‘Eligibility Criteria’ section) and an Interview round, as per UGC’s PhD Guidelines. PET exempted candidates will appear for the Interview only.
- Selected candidates will be notified about their selection on www.parishkar.org.
- The offer of admission will be provisional and valid only for the specific program opted by the candidate, as well as for the same academic session. The offer of admission will automatically be cancelled if the candidate fails to fulfill the conditions by the specified time.
Note:- It is mandatory for a working research scholar to submit an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from his/her employer at the time of registration cum orientation for the program, i.e., within a month of their selection.