The PCGEA conducts NSS activities that play a significant role in character building and transforming the individualistic mindset from ‘I’ to ‘We’ and from self-centeredness to considering others. The PCGEA takes note of these activities to ensure they do not become fake or fraudulent. The primary objective of these activities should be developmental rather than destructive. The college should make dedicated efforts towards promoting such extracurricular activities. Parishkar College has valuable experience in enhancing the overall academic environment through the integration of these extracurricular activities.
- NSS was established in PCGEA in the year 2009-10 with the objective of identifying the needs and problems of the community and involving students and teachers in a problem-solving process to make them sensitive to society.
- To develop a sense of social and civic responsibility among the students themselves.
- To understand the community in which they work.
- To acquire leadership qualities and a democratic attitude.
The mission of Rover & Ranger (Scouting) is to contribute to the education of young people through a value-based system, which includes the principles of “Be Prepared” and “Do a Good Deed Daily”. This system helps build a better world where people are sensitive to society and play a constructive role.
There are several objectives of this organization:
- Motivating students in PCGEA to make positive contributions to their families, schools, and institutions, providing assistance to society without any self-interest.
- Providing an ideal platform for students of all age groups to engage in social welfare activities alongside their studies through various camps.
- Developing multi-dimensional skills in students, which encourages them to work confidently in all situations.
“Navigating New Horizons: With family and society as their guiding stars, a Rover and a Ranger forge their,
Own Path of Personal Growth……“
Red Ribbon Club