BBA -Bachelor of Business Administration
The BBA Course aims at developing a student’s Intellectual Ability, Executive Personality and Managerial Skills through an appropriate blending of educational and professional learning. This course will definitely assist the student for understanding and developing the unique Leadership qualities required for Managing business functions successfully.
The objective of this programme is to prepare students for the industry and society at large. Parishkar College of Global Excellence (Autonomous) visualizes all its programmes in the best interest of the students and in this endeavour it offers a new vision to all its Under-Graduate Courses. We have developed an approach that has been adopted to strengthen student’s experiences as they engage themselves in the programme of their choice. The Under-Graduate programmes will prepare students for both, Academia and Profession. They will be able to understand Operative, Ethical and Professional responsibilities.
The Graduate attributes encompass values related to well-being, emotional stability, critical thinking, social justice and also skills for employability. In short, each programme prepares students for sustainability and life-long learning.
What will I Study
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Digital Marketing
- Production & Operations Mgmt.
- Training & Development
- Logistics & SCM
- Hospitality & Tourism Mgmt.
Specialization allows student to develop deeper knowledge in specific areas of interest Viz, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship Development, Digital Marketing, Production & Operations Management, Training & Development, Hospitaliy & Tourism Mgmt. and Logistic & Supply Chain Management. This course will also equips students to understand how organizations work, how they are managed and sensitize them towards global environment. Student centric learning process focuses on skills and practices to become lifelong learners and independent problem shooters in their forthcoming lives.
Teaching Methods: (Pedagogy)
Parishkar College has devised a unique method of teaching-learning in the course of BBA. Instead of making students passive listeners by merely giving lectures in the classroom, the teachers of sophistication try to make students continuously active by adopting student-centric teaching method. Different types of activities are conducted to keep the students active in many ways:
- Finding key words in a sentence.
- Finding the main idea in a paragraph.
- Motivating the students to solve objective questions from the lesson by themselves through the study sheet.
- Getting the concepts of the lesson evaluated.
- Encouraging students to give presentations in the class.
- Online classes are additionally being made available to the students so that even if the student is not able to come to college due to corona, other illness or any other personal reason, he can watch the quality lectures prepared by the teachers of sophistication on his Android mobile sitting at home and continue his studies.
- Checking with Study Sheets, Online Test, Mid-Term Test and Pre-University Examination, knowing the strengths and weaknesses of the students, they are removed through the teaching process.
- Thus we believe that education is effective, creative and fun filled when the processes of teaching, learning and assessment go hand in hand. Hence students are assessed informally every day and tested through OMR test every two weeks.
Where will BBA Take Me
Career Job prospects after BBA
BBA students can be recruited by following Companies:
After doing BBA, endless possibilities of Jobs career are open in front of the student like:
1. Business Analyst
2. Marketing Manager
3. Human Resources Manager
4. Financial Analyst
5. Management Consultant
6. Sales Manager
7. Operations Manager
8. Business Development Manager
These are just a few examples of the career paths that BBA graduates can pursue. With a BBA degree, you can work in many different industries, including finance, healthcare, technology, consulting, and more.
Additionally, many BBA graduates choose to pursue further education, such as a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, to further enhance their career prospects and increase their earning potential.
“As a BBA student, I have gained invaluable knowledge and skills that have prepared me for the dynamic and competitive business world. The curriculum was well-designed and balanced, covering a wide range of subjects from finance to marketing, management to accounting.The professors were experienced and dedicated, providing us with practical insights and real-life examples that helped us connect theory with practical. “
BBA students Can also make their careers in the following streams :
- Parishkar College regularly organizes training and placement camps to help present and passed out students also to find suitable jobs in private sector also.
- Many students of Parishkar College are successfully working in the corporate sector as: Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Executive Office, BPO etc.
- Parishkar College students have a lot of potential and definitely have a bright future ahead of them.
The new curriculum of Bachelor of Business Administration is surely helpful in students to build their foundation in the area of Management. The choice of Generic Electives and Skill Enhancement Courses enable students to pursue an area of their interest in various fields of Management. The content of each course has been carefully designed to prepare students with knowledge and skill sets that will not only make them industry ready but also fosters entrepreneurial and Innovative thinking and functioning.
Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate degree course for Management Studies. The course allows students to obtain the knowledge and proficiency of various management functions and provides skills needed to assume management positions in a wide range of organizations. This program provides solid foundation in the field of Management and Strategy Designing.
After completing a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree, there are many career prospects available to you. BBA graduates have a strong foundation in business management, accounting, finance, and other related fields, which can make them highly employable in a variety of industries.
Eligibility for Admission:
- Candidate securing at least 48% marks in aggregate in the Senior Secondary Examination of the Secondary Board of Education of Rajasthan or any state or any other recognized Board as equivalent to fulfilling the requirement for admission.
- Eligible candidates get direct admission to the course fulfilling the above criteria.
Process of Admission:
Fill up the admission form, online or offline and follow the prescribed procedure.
|Course Name||Percentage in 12th for fee rebate||Course Duration||Scholarship % (Only for Ist Year)||Yearly Tuition Fee||Scholarship Rs.||Games & Sports||Net Payment||Ist Installment Admission time||IInd Installment 10.09.2023|
|BBA (Entrepreneurship Development, Digital Marketing, Production & Operational Management, Training & Development, Logistic & Supply Chain Management))||Below 80%||3 Years||50000||200||50200||35200||15000|
|80% – 89.99%||10%||50000||5000||200||45200||30200||15000|
|90% and above||15%||50000||7500||200||42700||27700||15000|
Skilled & Qualified