Parishkar College follows all the norms set by the Government of India, UGC, and the Government of Rajasthan. All the rules related to admission are mentioned in the college prospectus. Special facilities and concessions are provided in admission to female candidates, as well as ST/SC/OBC/Minorities candidates and sports persons.
The senior lecturers of the college counsel visiting students and their parents. Students can fill out the application form to seek admission either online or offline.
Online Registration Process
The college also provides online registration facilities for admission to students. Students can access and fill out the form online, and submit it by depositing the prescribed fees along with the admission form.
Documents required at the time of Admission are clearly mentioned in the Admission Form
- Secondary Marksheet (Self-attested)
- Secondary Marksheet (Original copy/Self-attested)
- Passport size colored photographs (3 photos)
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Self-attested copies)
- Address proof (Voter ID/Ration card/Aadhar card/driving license of parents) self-attested copy.
- Affidavit regarding Anti-ragging on Rs. 10 Non-Judicial stamp paper attested by Notary (original copy)
- Migration certificate (original copy) (if not belonging to the University of Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan)
- Click to view fee details [Link to Fee Structure & Scholarships]
- Eligibility Criteria [Link to Eligibility Criteria]
- All female candidates for B.A and B.Com are provided a 25% rebate in fees, regardless of their percentage in the examination.
- Male students in B.A and B.Com Pt.-I, who have secured 60% to 70% in the examination (under the 10+2 Scheme), are provided a 10% rebate.
- Male students in B.A and B.Com Pt.-I, who have secured 70% to 80% in the examination (under the 10+2 Scheme), are provided a 15% rebate.
- Male students in B.A and B.Com Pt.-I, who have secured 80% and above in the examination (under the 10+2 Scheme), are provided a 20% rebate.
- The rebate in tuition fees applies only for the first semester of the admission year.
- The college firmly believes that the payment of fees should never hinder any student’s education.
- Rebates in fees are provided to economically weaker students in genuine cases.
- The decision regarding fee rebates for economically weaker students is made by the Fee Rebate Committee of the college.