INTERACTIVE CLASSES & PARTICIPATORY LEARNING
- The old traditional teacher-centered teaching methods, which create a monotonic atmosphere in the class and less learning are completely replaced by student – centered methods. .
- The college offers a proper blend of academic and co-curricular activities.
- It provides an environment to encourage students’ personal involvement, intrinsic motivation, personal commitment, confidence, enhance abilities to succeed, a perception of control over learning.
- The learning activities and assessment tasks are aligned with the learning outcomes that are mentioned in the course.
- Active engagement & social interaction are the roles in the student’s own construction of knowledge.
- In classroom, the learning process starts with, what a student already knows, that largely determines what new information he/she attends to, how he/she organizes and represents new information and how he/she filters new experiences and even what he/she determines to be relevant and important.
- The ability to reflect and regulate one’s thoughts and behaviour is an essential aspect of our learning process.
- For slow as well as fast learners, supplementary instructions, remedial teaching, round table problem solving station or in class itself, through ability developing activities, are provided.
- An innovative teaching process specially with the keywords, key concepts, comprehension activities, worksheets, online learning process, vigorous evaluation system enhancing further learning and value based graduate attributes are essential part of PCGE’s teaching process.