• Affectionate, friendly relation with the students, so students can interact with the teacher and other students without any hesitation.
• PCGE teachers are pro-active, enthusiastic to learn, eager to perform, dedicated to impart, anxious to revive, motivated to enjoy the Karma & Dharma of education.
• They are pre-dominantly learners & consequentially creative teachers.
• Capable in assessing the learning creativity of students & leading them for merits in University Exams.
• Every teacher is engaged in some sort of research project, motivates the students also in research activities, even at the graduate level.
Workshops and Seminars attended by PCGE teachers
• Workshops on Research Methodology.
• Workshops on Mini Research Projects.
• Workshops on Personality Development Techniques.
• Workshops on Interview Techniques.
• Workshops on Keywords, Key concepts.
• Workshops on worksheets.
• Workshops on Multiple Choice Questions.
• Workshops on Short Answer and Long Answer writing.
• Workshops on Creative Answer Writing.
• Workshops on English Spoken Practices.
• Workshops on student-centered teaching-learning practices.
• Workshops on Bloom’s Taxonomy, Piaget and Bruner’s Educational Methodologies to strengthen the comprehension ability and analytical power of the students.
Teacher Training in PCGE
• In PCGE teachers are trained to evolve critical thinking so that they can evolve this process in the students as well.
• Trained to enhance the knowledge of the subject and to keep them abreast of the latest developments continuously through the library, IT facilities and consultation with other experts.
• Trained in technology to train the students.
• Trained for conducting classes in a participatory manner, conducting group work in the class, organizing group discussions, quizzes, role plays, debates, getting the students to flow charts, diagrams, graphs, PPT’s etc.
• Trained for evaluation, writing comments on the students’ answer books, analyzing good and poor answers in the class, preparing model answers for the students.
• Teachers are prepared to participate himself/herself, and to invite participation of the students in co-curricular and extra-curricular programmes, mentoring techniques, industry and field visits etc.
• They are motivated for research work and to make them competent in inculcating the attitude of search and research process, they are provided talks on research methodology by various experts.
• Teachers are oriented to refresh and expand the family values among the teachers and unite them with PCGE family so that every individual and PCGE as a whole can enrich each other, initially with the best values of life and the values of education, consequently.
• Teachers are trained for better communication & leadership